Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...

1. Slivers of pumpkin pie, made from scratch, perfect pie crust.


2. Four healthy, talented, beautiful children.


3. Amazon.com (both for employment purposes as well shopping, Free super saver shipping.)


4. Parents who raised us well and continue to provide love, support, and a "home" to gather in for holiday festivities.


5. Friends who listen and listen and continue to listen.


6. Alexander Graham Bell who blessed us with the means to reach and and touch someone via the phone


7. good music, very subjective of course


8. THE United States of America


9. Diet Pepsi (the nectar of the Gods)


10. Ten tiny toes painted red

3 comments:

Dannette & Mark said...

Hope you are having a nice holiday season!
It's Christmas card time...my favorite. I need you address. Send ASAP. I couldn't just e-mail you...somethings up with my e-mail. I'll watch for you address

The Dillon 6 said...

a great list!

What are you doing on Friday (12/12) evening? Want to go to a Girls Night Out White Elephant Exchange?? It will be fun. :)

--melissa

Unknown said...

We missed you this weekend. Have a wonderful Christmas!