Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Carson turns 7





Carson turns 7...How is that possible?

Well another birthday has come and gone. This one seems to have surprised us in the sense that is just doesn't seem possible that seven years have passed us by since Carson joined our family. I know all parents must feel that way but it has sincerely been a joy to be his Mom. He is soooo full of personality, charm, giggles, talent, fun, etc. we are amazed by him on a daily basis. Carson is a great student, a great "ball" player (of all sorts) and a great brother. His birthday was on a Sunday this year so we are anticipating his "friend" party in a few weeks (after Spring break). He loved his new I-pod Nano and his money from grandma and grandpa that is burning a hole in his pocket. So many choices...he simply cannot decide at this point. It was a great day full of frosted brownies with sprinkles, lots of dancing and overall joy. We sure love you little man. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Idaho Hodges said...

We love you Carson! I remember meeting you for the first time with your mom. Oh my how the time has flown!!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Carson is getting so old...I couldn't believe it when I read this post!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Carson! You are growing up so fast, I cannot believe it eithher! Tatiana had Brownies for her b-day too, good taste!