Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday and Sisters


Well hopefully my sister won't kill me for posting this picture but so many of mine are on a computer in storage so...I was left to the what is saved on the laptop. It actually reminds me of so many times when my sisters and I have just let loose and goofed around a little. I have such fond memories of force feeding Melissa pickles, making her be the ugly sister when playing Barbara Mandrell and the Madrell sisters, making her put my shoes by the door so my parents would "think" I was home by curfew. Ah, now that is love. It's amazing how at some point you grow up and start to have more and more in common and the "annoying" little sisters become two of your closest friends. Happy Birthday Melissa! Love you.

3 comments:

Idaho Hodges said...

Love you too sis! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks, so we can have some more goofy times.

ensadler said...

Only 10 days! Miss Addy and Jace can toddle around and have some fun. We should play some family wiffle (sp?) ball!

Haleybug said...

Sher!!!!!!! I was so excited after almost 2 1/2 yrs. to finally get a response from you thru zabasearch!!! My daughter was sitting w/me when I read it, and I kept telling her all about our yrs.of growing up in Merrifields. I loved looking at your family pic.and seeing Missy and your pic., man it brought back lots of great memories! Do you have facebook yet? If not, get on, it's a virtual reunion. Look me up under Lisa Bragg Mann. I would love to keep in touch, and find out how everyone is. I can't believe little Will is a Dr. now!!! Unbelievable! He was so little when I last saw him. Your kids are beautiful! I am so happy for you. We have been in Florida now 5 yrs. this past July. I have lots of pic.of my family on facebook. They would all love to see you too! They are on there as well. This blog site is cool, I've never been on here b/4. I will keep reading your blogs until I hear from you again. Please tell all your family, that remembers me, hello! I would love to see pic.of everyone. Take care, btw, my email is MANNx4@juno.com. Talk to ya soon! Lisa Bragg Mann