Saturday, August 9, 2008

There she goes...





There Miss Livvy goes.....having another birthday and turning more and more into a young lady. This blogging has been good for me in the sense that it causes a parent to reflect a little on the concept of time--- and how there really never is enough of it. I am realizing that my first little brown-eyed curly-haired baby is now a sassy, intelligent, warm hearted young woman. Olivia came to us by pure divine intervention and we know that our lives would not be the same without her in it. She is the "calm in between the storm" (two brothers). I tell her often that she is my "rock". At times I know I take her good nature for granted because I know I can count on her to help whenever I ask and many times she figures out how to help on her own. She is the twinke in her daddy's eye and the most intelligent person I know. Of course I am bias but those who know her love her...what a lucky day August 9, 1998 was for the Ringhiser family. Happy Birthday Olivia Jean Ringhiser!


4 comments:

AimeeMorse said...

Amen to that!! She has to be the most helpful child I've ever scence. And definatly get's the "obedience" award hands down! We love you Livvy, hope your day was great!

Idaho Hodges said...

We love you Liv and can't wait to see you!!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Olivia is everything and more that you mentioned! we love you!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! We hope you had a great day! The girls can't wait to see you!